Opening Blocked Sites in UAE

Opening Blocked Sites in UAE – How to?

In this article we’re going to explain how to use a VPN connection for opening blocked sites in UAE. But first, let’s take a look at blocked sites in UAE.

Even though it’s an important trade center in the world and even though it has became a very popular tourist destination over the past decade, still blocking certain websites in UAE can be a major problem if you’re considering moving to Emirates or even visiting.

opening blocked sites in UAE

opening blocked sites in UAE

You’ll be surprised to find out that, according to late statistics, native Emiratis make up only 9% of the population while the other 91% is made up of more than 50 nationalities. However, mainly VoIP services, such as MagicJack, Skype and Viber are blocked in the UAE. Although these application are extremely vital to make free voice and even video calls.

How can using a VPN help me in opening blocked sites in UAE?

Best solution for opening blocked sites in UAE is using a VPN application on your device. Using a VPN service allows you to change your IP address and therefore appears on the Internet as if you live outside UAE. A VPN can be used on any device and on any operating system. So it can be a solution for opening blocked sites in UAE on Windows, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android devices…etc.

What is the best VPN software for opening blocked sites in UAE?

WASEL Pro VPN is the best software for opening blocked sites in UAE because:

Global network of high speed servers in America, Europe and Asia.

It uses 2 reliable VPN protocols: L2TP & OpenVPN.

Gives you 2 simultaneous VPN connections using the same VPN account.

Available versions for all operating systems.

Easy to use, no need for extra setup steps.

Online customer support service.

Offers free VPN trial, no credit card needed.

Rating: 5.0/5. From 1 vote.
Please wait...

One thought on “Opening Blocked Sites in UAE

  1. raj ramesh

    Very useful blog,
    Thanks

    No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *